Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday Journal Prompt

What energizes you?
How can you share it with others? 


Today I will launch the first of a series of journaling workshops designed to help people reflect on who they are, what they want and how they can help themselves flourish. The Sanskirt word dharma, for which there is no definitive English translation, has many meanings. The way I think of it, when we practice our dharma, we are fulfilling a passion that promotes inner peace and helps us thrive, thus enhancing our relationships with people in our various communities. 

What are we doing when we feel a sense of flow—that we’re doing what we’re supposed to be doing? Similar to a calling, a dharma may be caregiving, painting, writing, teaching or ministering. For me, sharing my love of journaling is a way to practice my dharma, to promote something that’s meaningful to me with others. 



What most energizes you? How can you share it with others?
 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment