Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Journal Prompt

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” 

– Henry Ford 


It’s been a rough month for me. I thought I had shin splints in both legs but then the pain got so bad I couldn’t walk without crying. I crawled around the house and, when that got too painful, my husband and sons carried me. I’ve seen several doctors, had a battery of tests and am now being treated for an autoimmune issue that affects the lower legs of some people with Crohn’s disease, particularly women. 

I reduced my schedule at work, have postponed my freelance projects and cut back socializing. Robert moved the boys back to their college dorms without me, which was hard for me to miss since I love doing that.

Experience has taught me that journaling most helps me during times of uncertainty, fear and pain, yet it wasn’t until today that I returned to it. While I started out writing about my exhaustion and despair, I ended my journaling session feeling grateful for my support system, a team of family and friends who drive me to work and medical appointments and who 
offer me encouragement.


What most helps you during difficult times? How can you remind yourself to return to what strengthens you? 







5 comments:

  1. *hugs* What a frightening, painful experience! Hope you get some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness! I appreciate your message, Jenny

      Delete
  2. Hi Jen, so sorry for this latest challenge. Keeping you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate your support, Valerie. Thank you, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    #STAYSAFE

    ReplyDelete