Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Journal Prompt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” 

– Aristotle
 
When we repeat a behavior regularly until it has become almost involuntary, we engage in a habit. Good habits keep us moving toward our goals, and bad habits divert us from the life we want to live.

My friend Ashley recently surprised me with a planner that presents the “20-20 Challenge” of committing 20 minutes a day for 20 days in a row to planning each day in advance. I’ve long been a list maker, but this tool allows me space to write only three priority goals per day. And, as I’ve found this week, focusing my energy on three goals boosts the likelihood that I’ll meet them.

 
What three priorities do you want to accomplish tomorrow? Write them down; make them happen.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment